STUDIO SERVICES PRICE LISTING
*** Please note, Tonacity Productions will provide stems if your song was recorded and/or produced by us.
*** Online only customers must provide stems .
PRE-MASTER SET UP INSTRUCTIONS:
- Remove all compression, EQs, reverbs, delays, ect from all stem tracks unless they are part of the sound of the composition.
- Set the volume of all stem tracks to -3 to -5 db.
- Insure that all recordings are not clipping, are free of distortion and clean as possible.
STEM FILE UPLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:
- Properly label each stem file i.e, (kick, snare, hats, lead vocal, doubles vocal, adlib vocal, ect).
- Create a folder on your PC and place all of your stem file inside of it.
- Use a program such as WINRAR to zip the files into a compressed folder.
- Upload the zipped folder to a file sharing services such as Google drive or U Send it.
- Once the file is uploaded on the file sharing service, obtain the link to the file.
- Copy and paste the link into the body of an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as follows: (Artist name, Song name, Stems).